- Listed: December 28, 2016 7:42 am
6 hard boiled eggs ( shell removed)
1 small onion (minced)
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup vinegar
1 head garlic (minced)
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
3/4 cup Coca cola (optional)
1. Saute the garlic and onion then add the soy sauce, vinegar and simmer for 2 minutes over medium heat.
2. Add the hard boiled eggs and Coke then bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes and turn off the heat.
3. Serve and enjoy!
497 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: echo08
- Member Since: June 18, 2013
Other items listed by echo08
- Secure Your Business With Internal Control and Auditing
- explores the dazzling wonders of Southern Iloilo
- Dried mango bars
- Sikreto sa likod ng perfect roasted chicken, revealed!: Kusina Master
- Ten Things A Good Manager Won’t Ask Employees To Do