- Listed: June 12, 2017 3:51 pm
Having an abusive older brother drove Charger to grow up violent and to gamble at an early age. He hated his brother so much he thought of killing him when he gets older. However, at the age of 21, he had the opportunity to go to America. Even without proper education, he was enlisted in the US Navy and lived the life of a Sailor (drinking, womanizing, drug use, lying and cursing). Watch how he obeyed God in doing missionary work for His kingdom.
30 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: NLC Valenzuela
- Member Since: June 4, 2017
Other items listed by NLC Valenzuela
- Actress Bettinna Carlos Watch her story to find out how the Lord transformed her.
- Transformer The Last Knight (Newlife Community Christian Felllowship Fund Raising Event)
- “SIKLAB”. Wag mong antaying manlamig ka!
- HOW TO FIND YOUR SOUL MATE | GUARANTEED!
- Why do People Need to Go to Church?