- Listed: August 10, 2017 6:16 am
Bok Choy or Pak Choi is a vegetable that is similar to a regular pechay. The difference between the two is that Pak Choi has green stems and is tastier than the regular pechay. Also, it has a high market value. Learn how to grow it properly by using organic-based and hi-nitro fertilizer to reach its full growth.
42 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: echo08
- Member Since: July 31, 2017
Other items listed by echo08
- How to Pick the Juiciest Rotisserie Chicken at the Grocery Store
- Estofadong Baka sa Panutsa
- How to grow Kangkong or water spinach
- Muscovado sugar processing in the Philippines
- Easy Gammon Recipe