- Listed: August 9, 2017 10:08 pm
What is know siling labuyo today is actually the siling taiwan or others called it siling tingala.
Planting Chili Pepper or sili is a very good opportunity for the Filipino farmers because it belongs to the high value crop.
How to plant Siling Labuyo?
1. Position the pepper seeds one per hole using a Klasmann TS3 soil.
2. in 18-21 days, we can now transfer the plant to ground. put 100 grams of organic fertilizer and water the plants every 3 days.
3. after 20 days we can now apply fertilizer to support the growth of our chili pepper.
4. 45 days after transferring the plant from the medium to soil, apply complete fertilizer with potassium.
5. 75th day, we can now pick the ripe chili pepper.
Allied Botanical Corporation #15 21st Ave., Cubao, QC. Contact numbers 02-437-6606 to 08, 02-911-0836 and 02-911-0159.
42 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: echo08
- Member Since: July 31, 2017
Other items listed by echo08
- How to make fish burgers
- How to Grow Green Chili or Siling Panigang
- Native Pig Farming Practices
- HOW TO MAKE PERFECT CREAMY SOUP
- How to Clean and Care for a Wooden Cutting Board So You Can Use It Forever