- Listed: November 21, 2016 6:03 am
Siopao is a kind of tasty bun, also called hot
buns or steamed buns, filled with delicious meat
fillings. The buns are filled with either pork
asado, chicken, or meatballs and some will put a
slice of hard-boiled egg inside. Asado siopao is
one of the favorites of many Filipinos. For this
reason, starting your own siopao making
business is a good source to make extra income.
However, to be successful in this kind of
business, your siopao must be extremely good.
Your siopao must have that fluffy and soft bun
with a tasty meat fillings that people will always
crave. So, here’s your siopao recipe you can
Siopao Basic Recipe
To make the siopao dough:
4½ cups flour
1 1/4 cups warm water
3/4 cup sugar
1 tbsp.baking powder
For the filling:
1/4 kilo pork or chicken
½ cup cooked beans
1 tbsp.flour dissolved in 1 tbsp. water
garlic, onions for sauteing
4 tbsp.soy sauce
wide board for making dough
square pieces of paper for each siopao
1. Dissolve the yeast and sugar in the warm
water; set aside for 10-15 minutes.
2. Mix together sugar, salt, oil in the mixing
3. Add the dissolved yeast and half of the flour.
4. Add more the remaining flour and mix well.
5. Knead the dough on the kneading board until
smooth and fine.
6. Make a big ball from the dough and put in the
bowl lined with oil. Apply oil also on the top of
7. Cover and let the dough rise within 30-40
8. Flatten the dough, cut and make small balls.
9. Flatten the balls, put 1 tbsp. filling in each and
close. Put the ball on the square sheet of paper
to keep it from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
10. Steam the balls for 10-15 minutes, depending
on the size of the balls.
1. Saute the garlic, onion, sliced pork or chicken.
2. Put in the beans, soy and a little water.
3. Before removing from the fire, pour in the
dissolved flour for thickening. Stir well.
513 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: echo08
- Member Since: June 18, 2013
Other items listed by echo08
- Pinsan ni dating Sen. Jamby Madrigal na misis ng isang high-profile inmate sa Bilibid, tinambangan
- Resorts World Manila presents the CCTV footage of the gunman
- So-Quick Seafood Chowder: Kusina Master
- Risks Are Part Of Running A Business
- 21 tips para bumata