- Listed: August 10, 2017 6:08 am
Bell Pepper are similar to the green chili and chili pepper when it comes to technology and management. are quite sensitive in the market because a scratch on the bell pepper’s surface could be rejected.
How to plant Sweet Bell Pepper, Here’s how :
1. Using klassman TS3 soil, plant 1 seed for each hole on the potting medium
2. after 18-21 days, we can transfer the plant to ground.
3. put 100 grams of fertilizer for every dig that has 75 cm of space apart from each other.
4. after 30 days, we can now apply fertilizers.
5. after another 30 days, re-apply fertilizers with more potassium.
6. when harvesting green bell peppers harvest after 70 days. harvesting red bell peppers needs another 20 days.
Allied Botanical Corporation #15 21st Ave., Cubao, QC. Contact numbers 02-437-6606 to 08, 02-911-0836 and 02-911-0159.
31 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: echo08
- Member Since: July 31, 2017
Other items listed by echo08
- Seared Steak with Chili Soy Butter
- The Best Way to Chill Wine, According to Science
- Growing and harvesting okra the best way
- You’ve Been Slicing Avocados Wrong Your Whole Life
- Piglet Nutrition