- Listed: August 10, 2017 6:37 am
Know the situation of your grain after being harvested. Learn the many ways to avoid losses in post-harvesting. Find out what are the problems that farmers encounter on the post-harvesting stage. Discover the consequences of improper handling, drying and storage of grains. All these straight from Mr. Joel Dator of GrainPro Philippines and Ms. Maria Concepcion Arsega of Florida-Lubao Organic Farmers Association.
36 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: echo08
- Member Since: July 31, 2017
Other items listed by echo08
- How to Reseason a Cast Iron Skillet
- Crocodile Farming Industry in the Philippines
- Mushroom production in the Philippines
- The Two-Second Way to Tell If Your Eggs Are Fresh
- How to grow sitaw or long bean very productive