- Listed: August 10, 2017 6:52 am
Drying and storing is a common problem to Filipino farmers after harvesting. The traditional ways of drying and storing of grains by Filipino farmers often leads to Grain quality / quantity losses because of sudden rain, theft, pestilence, and passing vehicles.
42 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: echo08
- Member Since: July 31, 2017
Other items listed by echo08
- What Exactly Is Fat? And How to Cook with It Like a Smart Person
- Rabbit Farming in the Philippines
- Muscovado sugar processing in the Philippines
- CHEESY TATER TOT CASSEROLE
- Boneless Bagoong: Bagoong Industry in the Philippines